August 24, 2013

Unwanted Hiatus

   I haven't blogged all month!  This has not been by my own choice.  There was a "ghost" (aka a small child that is approximately between the age of 4 to 6 yrs old) that visited my house and stepped on my lap top screen and shattered it.  It was not done on purpose, just an accident but no one really wants to claim the actual stepping upon the computer.  So that is why I have not written anything.  I attempted to blog on my phone and that was a TERRIBLE idea.  I have attempted to blog while on my lunch break at work, nope, that really didn't work so well.  So I have just been keeping a list of the many, many things that I want to share with everyone about the things going on with Chloe, Aubrie and Ms. Sadie Jo.  I'm REALLY hoping to have this issue resolved soon.  So please don't give up this blog.  I will be back soon.  PROMISE!

This is one of Sadie's favorite places, on one of her sisters laps.  She loves hanging out with her sisters. She will watch them, laugh at them, smile her best pirate grin at them.  As long as they are not "holding" her she is completely happy and content. There is nothing better or sweeter then watching the 3 of them together.  Happy, smiling, and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment