October 28, 2014

Third Birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday Sadie!
This is my attempt at drawing Olaf on a cake.  Not too bad, right? LOL
 
 
 
  Why did I choose Olaf as her theme? Because Olaf is a little different, a little odd, as funny as can be, so lovable and everybody fell in love with him.  He reminds me of Sadie. A little different, odd, lovable, funny, and everybody loves her.  What better theme can there be for my little girl this year?
  Sadie was really into her birthday this year.  Obviously, she can not open her presents on her own, so whoever is giving her the present gets to open it for her.  In the past, Sadie never paid much attention to what was going on. This year was different.  Every time a new person would come and sit down next to her with a present she would watch intently and smile.  She really got into it this year.  It's the little things like this the truly makes my heart happy.
 

(No she wasn't sleeping, I just snapped the pic at the wrong time)








 

Sometimes getting all these kids to look, smile, and act correctly can be a chore in itself.  Geez. loweez!  This one was the best.  However, everyone was happy, so really, what more can we ask for?
 
   How lucky am I that I have now had her for 3 years?!  I was told I would have her for minutes, then hours, then days, then months. No one ever thought she would make it to a year.  Well look at her now.  3 years later!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment