June 19, 2015

Strawberry picking

   We have never picked strawberries before.  I thought it would be something fun and different to do.  The girls really enjoyed it.  My idea was to learn how to make jelly and can it.  However, that didn't happen.  I made some strawberry pies and the girls ate the rest.  Maybe we will try again next year?



 Chloe really enjoyed picking strawberries.  You would have thought it was gold that she found every time she found a big one.  Loved seeing her excitement!


  As you can tell Sadie was thrilled with picking. 


I made Sadie pose with a stash of strawberries anyways!

Every time I turned around Aubrie was eating another one.  She ate over half the strawberries that she picked.  Needless to say, she loved picking cause she got to eat all the "snacks" that she wanted. 

Daddy thought that Sadie wanted to try a strawberry.  She was not a fan... at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment