May 18, 2013

My dancing queen

   Sometimes I feel like I don't talk about Chloe and Aubrie enough.  They both have contributed so much to this family.  One of these days I will write a post about both of them and their personalities.  This post is all about Chloe's dance recital.  This is her second year dancing.  She takes a combined class of both tap and ballet and then in the middle of the year the teacher decides which one they will do for their end of the year recital.  This year they did tap.  I can't say she was the best dancer up on the stage, but I will say that she was the cutest (I'm not biased or anything :)
   I'm not sure how long her dancing career will last.  If it were up to me, forever.  But since it is not up to me, this might be her last year.  She has told me multiple times the last couple of months that she doesn't want to dance anymore.  Why?  Because she doesn't like getting dressed for practice, and she doesn't like sitting still to get her hair and makeup done for the recital.  Which is typical 5 yr old thinking, but once she is in the moment and dancing she loves it.  Hopefully, we just need a long summer break for her to feel refreshed and ready to dance again.  Who knows!

I love this smile!


She calls this "my sassy tap pose".
(Don't ask me why, it's 5 yr old thinking)
 
I love this picture.
 She was laughing and being so silly!

This is her "I know I'm cute" look.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment