January 12, 2015

The new wheelchair

  Finally!  After months and months and cancelling other wheelchairs and appointment after appointment. Sadie finally has her first, very own, wheelchair.  It was a little bittersweet.  I was happy that she has her own, but sad that she has to have a wheelchair in the first place.  I'll tell you what, this special needs journey has so many mixed emotions.  I've never been so sad, but so happy at the same time so many times in my entire life.  I think I need to coin a new word for this emotion.  When I come up with it, I'll let you'll now!  Lol
  Anyways, this is Sadie's new chair.  It is a Convaid Rodeo.  I'm not sure what it is about this wheelchair, but Sadie loves it.  There is never any complaining, and she is so comfy that she usually falls asleep in it or she is wide awake and smiling.  And the color is awesome too.  This past summer the company came out with a bunch of "summer colors".  Which made me happy because the original colors were so blah and had no personality and we must have personality!  Also the dealer of the chairs said that Sadie was the first in this area to have this color.  Again she has to be different and unique!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment