April 14, 2015

Shirts with words

 

Make Everyday Fabulous Happy & Fun
 
  I'm not really that fond of shirts that have phrases or words.  I can't say that she doesn't wear them cause others get them for her and I am grateful for that.  However, if I am shopping for her, I don't normally buy them for her.  But I saw this shirt and for some reason it screamed Sadie all over it.  It sparkles just like her beautiful eyes and it just simply says everything that Sadie is all about. We help her to live everyday to the fullest. She herself is always happy and she seems to be having fun doing whatever she chooses to do. Very rarely does she ever complain, and when she does complain, it is because we are trying to get her to try things that are not her idea an invading her space.  She has a little big stubborn streak in her .  If there is anything to be learned from Sadie, it is to make everyday fabulous happy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment