January 21, 2013

Blah... is over! Thank Goodness

   It's amazing how one little thing can make you change your perception, your attitude.   Lately, I've been getting so frustrated with Dr's and feeling so down about stuff going on with Sadie that I forgot to remember the miracle she is and the miracle that my other 2 little girls are to me.
   Last week one of my best friends that I've had since Jr high had her first baby.  An absolutely adorable little boy with big, chubby cheeks (the kind of cheeks that you just want to pinch and squish and just kiss thousands of times).  Unfortunately, I could not go see them because of the fact that they live in California and I am here in Michigan.  However, we are so lucky to live in this day and age of facebook and text messaging so that I could still see him just an hour old.  As I was looking at a picture of her and this sweet little baby, you could just see and feel the love and happiness that was written all over her face.  In that moment all the feelings and love and happiness that I had when all three of my babies were delivered came rushing back to me and I couldn't help but smile, tear up, and be so thankful that I have these beautiful, perfect 3 little girls that drive me crazy from time to time.  Yes, I said perfect.  Yes, I'm including Sadie as being perfect.  She was perfectly created in God's eyes...with her small brain, mitochondrial disease, hole in her heart, deafness, facial paralysis and all. Even though it does not make sense to me, this is how God wanted Sadie to be.  So yes, Sadie is perfect!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment