October 02, 2013

Cheap Therapy

   I'm back!  I'm so excited and thankful.  I'm so excited because we finally gave up on fixing our old computer and sucked it up and bought a new one.  Now I have to take the time to figure out all this new computer jazz.  It is so different.  I feel like an idiot trying to figure it out.  I need to go to some sort of basic computer class. Lol Or I bet if I asked my 6 yr old she would probably be able to tell me everything and more.  The kids these days are smart little cookies when it comes to electronic things.  I know I sound like an old person, but it's true.  I show them one little thing, and they can figure out the rest.  Crazy!!
   I'm thankful because I am able to write again.  I never realized how therapeutic blogging has been for me. I always thought I was writing for others.  Come to find out it's really been for me this whole time.  Don't get me wrong I love that I have gotten emails and comments from people I know and people that I don't know that have stated that they can relate or to say thank you for sharing our story.  I love that I have been helping others.  That was my goal when I decided to become an extremely amateur writer.  But people ask me all the time "are you taking care of yourself", "what are you doing to help yourself"? Now I can legitimately say that I am doing something for myself and it is helping me.  Love it!
   I have so much to write about that I don't even know where to begin, but I will do my best to catch up on all the crazy stories that have been going on in the past couple of months.  *SIGH* It's so good to be back.  Thank you to all of you for not giving up this blog.  Now, to move on to the next post to catch you up on Sadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment