October 26, 2013

So little, yet so big

 
 
 
  I had to take this picture while Sadie was asleep as she never holds still for me.  The outfit on the left was the outfit that I had picked out for her to come home from the hospital.  Size: newborn. However, she was swimming in newborn.  So while I was at the hospital with Sadie my mom went shopping and found a preemie outfit for her.  The outfit on the right.  The PJ's she has on in the pic is a 12 mo size.  And they fit her perfect.
  Was she ever that small?  Apparently, she was 2 yrs ago.  It seems like just yesterday and at the same time it seems so long ago and hard to remember.  Sometimes I feel like she is not growing at all, as she still seems so small to me.  But my baby is growing and she is just a few days away from being 2 yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment