September 28, 2015

Chloe's 8 yrs old!

Happy 8th Birthday Chloe!
1 week old
How this little baby just turned 8 yrs old is beyond me! I remember that day like it was yesterday; her smell, size, feel, cry.  She made me a mom for the first time.  She changed my life for the better.  She is such a fun loving happy cautious shy caring incredible girl and has a heart the size of Texas.  She is coming into her own person and loves learning at school, dancing, sewing, and softball.  I love watching her grow and change.  Chloe is amazing!
 
For her birthday she had her first slumber party with her friends.  It was fun for them and exhausting for mama! It was worth it though when I later heard "This was the best birthday party ever mom.  Thank you!" followed by a big hug.
 
My husband was not strangling Sadie even though it kind of looks like it. He was trying to hold her up to be in the pic and trying to lift her chin up to look at the camera and thought he was staying out of the pic. God bless him for trying.
 
They got to  stencil/paint/draw their own t shirt.  It was kind of hectic, but they loved doing this.


Sadie gave her new PJ's for her slumber party.

Aubrie gave her a new "kitten" named Zoomer

Sadie loved watching Zoomer.


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment