February 09, 2013

Mr. Sucky

God blessed my girls with the best personalities.  They keep me laughing on even the roughest days. 

Insurance agreed to pay for a home suction machine and it arrived yesterday.  The girls were so excited that we received a "package".  They asked to open the bag right away to see the surprise.

After it was opened they looked at it with such a sad, disappointed look and asked "What is it?"

I replied "Sadie's new friend".

With confused looks on their faces, "Huh?"

"It's a suction machine.  When Sadie gets a cold, cough or starts choking we can suck all that junk out of her mouth".

"Ohhhh"

Then after a short, silent pause Aubrie smiles, takes the strap to the bag in her hand and shakes it (like she is shaking someones hands) and in a very sweet, serious voice says "It's nice to meet you Mr. Sucky. Thank you for helping my baby Sadie"

Chloe and I looked at each other and busted out laughing.  Where does this little girl come up with these things?!

 
Let me introduce you to Mr. Sucky, our new friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment