September 28, 2014

Chloes 7th birthday

   It was a Chuck E Cheese 7th Birthday party this year for Miss Chloe.  My little fasionista loved every minute of it.  The irony of this party is that 20 yrs ago (almost to the day) I started my first job and it was at this Chuck E Cheese.  It is also where I met my husband as it was his first job also.  Who would have thought that in 20 yrs we would be celebrating our daughters 7th birthday there.  CRAZY!!
 


 
All of her friends and family.
 
Jamming on the guitar with Chuck E.

Happy Birthday and blowing out her candles.
 
Was excited for the ticket blaster.
 
But when it started the air was so strong she couldn't see anything and her hair was going crazy.  She still got like 600 some tickets, but I think it was pure luck.
 
Party ended and I'm pretty sure all the little girls had fun.

Sadie enjoyed the lights and the show.

Aubrie had a blast.  Just look at that smile.

It also happened to be daddies birthday.  We couldn't have not had a birthday cake for him too.  The girls thought it was hysterical that daddy was having a "birthday party" at Check E's too.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment