November 08, 2012

WOW!

   Another good Dr visit.  I'm really not sure what to do these days with all these good comments from Dr's.  I might go into shock if this continues.  The one today was priceless.  Remember that Dr that made me cry (hard) at the very beginning of this journey.  The one that told me not to expect much from Sadie and I told her to just wait and see, my daughter will prove her wrong.  Well we saw her today.  An hour and half she spent with us.  Going over everything and more.  This is what she said to Sadie "Well you have exceeded our expectations, you have skills we would have never imagined that you would have, we are pleasantly surprised with your development and health, you are making me eat my own words, what else are you going to prove me wrong on?"  So of course I had to get my dig in and said "See, don't underestimate any child.  The love and will power of a mother will over power the medical world.  She still has more to prove to you.  Just wait and see!"  I smiled and walked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment