December 16, 2012

A bubble

I want a bubble.  I want to put my girls in a bubble.  I want to shelter them for the cruelty that this world has been showing us in recent years.  I don't want them to see this world as evil.  I don't want them to be afraid to go to school. I don't want them to be afraid.  I want to keep them innocent and naive for as long as I possibly can.

I want them to see how much good is in people.  I want them to feel free to run and play in the yard.  I want them to love.  Love life, love people.

Ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ MaLiNi Ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ


My heart broke in a million pieces watching the news and listening to stories and looking at pictures of these beautiful children and woman in Connecticut who became Angels too soon.  My prayers, thoughts and tears go out to those families.  May they feel Gods love and the love of the many people that hold them so dear to their heart.

 
Our thoughts and prayers go to the victims, their families and all those impacted by the horrific attack in Newtown, Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment