July 30, 2014

Rollar Skating

   I took the girls to a good, old fashioned roller rink.  Nice, clean, sweaty fun.  They had a blast and the best part for me is that it was free!  Who can beat that?  They did all the fun things like the hokey pokey, chicken dance, dead bug, and the limbo.  Brought back lots of fun memories for me. I'm glad places like this still exists for my girls to enjoy.
 

 
 
Chloe enjoyed doing the limbo and "dead bug".  Aubrie, not so much.  I couldn't even bribe her to go out there and participate in those things.
 
 
Sadie just sat there and watched all the action.  She loved all the flashing lights.
 
 
  After a while of skating and enjoying themselves, they decided that Sadie should join them (all their idea).  They wanted her to be able to roller skate too.  That's what I love about those 2 girls.  They are always thinking about each other and trying to include Sadie in everything.  I wasn't sure at first if it was a good idea because I didn't want anybody to fall and get hurt or hurt someone else out on the rink.  Hesitantly, I agreed.  I'm so glad I did.  The girls and Sadie loved it.
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment