March 05, 2015

24 hr EEG

  Last night we had our 24 hr EEG.  Of course she had no episodes. That would make this diagnosis way too easy and NOTHING is easy when it comes to Sadie.  I think we can all agree on that at this point in her life.  But that is what is making life interesting and keeping me on my toes.  Must love her!
   Keeping her entertained was not exactly the easiest.  I had to bring all of her lights and fish aquarium (not her real one, haha), and fans, and ipad, and spinney wheel thing.  I'm pretty sure that the EEG techs thought we were moving in.  But what was I supposed to do?  It's not like she was going to lay there and watch movies all day.
  It all worked out fine.  Hopefully they will call me soon and give me some results.  Not sure if I really want them to say that "yes,she is having seizures", but at the same time at least that would give us answers as to what these episodes are that she is having.
   Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment