November 27, 2013

Getting Impatient



13 weeks

   That is how long is has been since Sadie, my husband and myself had our blood drawn for the genetic testing.  I try not to think about it.  But knowing that parts of the tests are already read and the answers are sitting on someones desk and that the other answers are just waiting to be found in the next few days, weeks... it's killing me!
   At the same time though, I am scared to get the results.  The results will say if it's from my side or my husbands side or if it was a random mutation.  The guilt that we will feel will be unreal if we find out that we are to blame for anything that she has going on.  I am praying that these are all random mutations.  If we are too blame, I can guarantee I will be in counseling and medications cause the guilt will be too much to handle.  Finding answers will come with a price.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment